Listen To Our Most Recent Podcast Episodes As Soon As They're Live: Here!

10 Year Established, High Growth eCommerce Retailer of Ergonomic Furniture – 600% YOY Profit Growth – Booming Work From Home Product Line


Website Closers® presents a top-of-the-line ergonomic furniture retailer. This eCommerce Business carries a 335% Year Over Year Sales Growth driving Strong Net Profit Growth, respectfully. Due to recent events, B2C office supply companies such as this target have not suffered the same ills that others have with the Pandemic, proving the brand’s worth and resilience in a harsh environment.

The company offers a well-represented brand of Converters, Standing Desks, Monitor Arms & Mounts, Mobile Workstations and Various Accessories. As many companies learn the value of a work-from-home dynamic, many are choosing to retain these practices, which helps ensure sustained consumer demand for the products offered by this company.

With more than 120 SKUs and consistently growing profits, this proven business operates on a flexible, B2B, B2C, and B2Gov model to fully capitalize on their evergreen and constantly growing vertical. Carrying a strong foothold throughout their market, this brand has countless opportunities to scale by leveraging SEO, Paid & Social Media Marketing, Affiliate Development, and additional product development.

This brand has driven dramatic growth over the last 4 years while developing enviable payment terms with the vendors that supply products to the company. Leveraging these connections without having to be concerned with high output of working capital, a new owner could expand SKU lines and take this company to a whole new level in short order. Additionally, as part of both the interior design and the health and wellness verticals, social media is a highly impactful tool for growing their loyal consumer base. Utilizing Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Pinterest; this company’s sales can hit all new heights.

Additionally, creating strategic relationships is sure to drive extended sales and brand awareness. From influencer and affiliate development, to corporate partnerships and strong associations with interior designers, companies, and schools are opportunities to bring additional revenue streams. Creating an in-house brand and entering the international marketplace are also strong strategies for swift and sustainable scale and even better profit margins.

Selling predominately on Amazon, this company leverages Fulfilled by Amazon (FBA) system to pick, pack, ship and store 65% of their product assortment, which helps to establish their brand and bring strong credibility. The other 35% is held in their 10,000 square foot warehouse. This company has 2 employees working in their warehouse to pick, pack, ship, and receive orders that aren’t resourced through the Amazon Prime channel.

Devoting an average of 40 hours weekly to keeping this company operating smoothly and growing sustainably, current ownership is responsible for ordering stock, monitoring Amazon PPC Campaigns, creating Amazon content, writing optimized listings, analyzing new product options and completing SKU line research. Much of this list could be easily minimized by hiring a new product specialist as well as an inventory manager.

At the moment, this company carries 9 employees, which will give new ownership the team it needs to not only sustain current sales, but also handle scale as inroads are made to further develop the brand.

This eCommerce Retailer Represented by:

Tech, Internet & Digital Business Brokers

Listing ID:  WC2199

Asking Price
$ 7,000,000
Cash Flow
$ 2,102,259
Gross Income
$ 16,498,200
Year Established