The target and its sister companies collectively form a large, growing Nutritional Supplements & Home Goods Company that operates under 5 separate consumer brands, all included in this business opportunity. This eCommerce retailer has been in business for over 5 years and has already amassed a large number of in-house branded products, including Nutritional Supplements and Household Goods. The mix of product lines in the company has helped it reduce seasonality and concentrations and grow sales at a faster pace.
The business has clean books and records, making it a prime opportunity for a smart, qualified entrepreneur to put as little as 10% down and leverage the balance over a 10 year amortization period by utilizing our Lending Partners at Website Closers. This company is set to grow tremendously in the coming years, making the ROI a very near occurrence opportunity.
All of the Supplements are sourced in the United States via cFMP contract manufacturers that operate in FDA certified facilities. The Home Goods Products are sourced in Asia through a Manufacturer’s Representative. The company uses Fulfilled by Amazon (FBA) for all of its storage, shipping, returns and all other logistics needs, which means that all of the products sold by this company are available via Amazon Prime, 2-day shipping. This has allowed the business to keep SG&A low, while maintaining a customer base that receives product in 1-2 business days.
This eCommerce has built 5 highly recognized consumer brands using the power of the Amazon Platform. The company has been on Amazon’s Subscribe & Save program– this program builds a solid, monthly Recurring Revenue base for the company, which greatly increases the overall market value of the company as this subscription revenue mixes into sales. Ownership believes that the repeat order rate on the Supplements brands is around 30%. All sales are currently via Amazon FBA.
The company has really focused its efforts on the Amazon platform to date and has a highly advanced presence on the platform, including a better-than-normal brand registry page and advanced marketing via Amazon Marketing Services. Notwithstanding the growth the company has achieved to date, and will continue to achieve just in the current SKUs on Amazon alone, there continues to be an abundance of near term growth opportunities, including expanding is website storefront, expanding product lines, using the velocity of the account to acquire additional brands, selling on other marketplaces like Walmart.com, using the Amazon FBA warehousing platform to expand Internationally and selling wholesale to Bricks and Mortar Retailers.
The value propositions for this company are clear:
- 5 Branded product Lines with a presence on the Amazon Brand Registry
- Subscribe & Save program that has grown tremendously since inception.
- Profit Margins are far higher, and the element of command and control is more present, when selling your own, proprietary product lines versus the product lines of others.
- Branded products that do well on the Amazon platform also tend to do well within Google’s Search Algorithm for the keywords associated with the product lines and on other platforms, like Walmart.
- There are a number of scale opportunities available to this company, including adding addition products, continuing to expand internationally, and adding more traditional sales channels, like GNC, Target, Walgreens, Rite-Aid and much more.
- A network of Affiliates could be added to sell the products via the Shopify Storefront.
- The products could also be sold to distributors and other retailers at wholesale.
This company has everything smart entrepreneurs, investors and lenders are looking for in an M&A opportunity: High Growth, 5 Proprietary Product Lines, Highly Scalable, Recurring Revenue and Clean Numbers. It is a rare breed and truly stands out from the crowd.
This Amazon FBA Retailer Represented by:
Tech & Amazon Business Brokers
Reviews Available on Request