It’s likely that you’ve been running your website business successfully for a while now. Perhaps it’s bringing in a few thousand every month, or maybe more. You know it must be worth a lot of money, but you don’t know exactly how much, and you’re unsure how to go about finding out.
First of all, even though doing things yourself is likely in your blood, leave the DIY for minor home repairs; don’t apply it to selling your website business. Sure, there are online calculators available that can give you a (very rough) estimate of what your website might be worth. But the key here is accuracy, because if you’re not accurate, you will be leaving money on the closing table. Nobody wants that, after all, you’re not in the business to give money away, and you’re in the business to make money. And the best way to do that is to trust online business brokers to sell your website business for you.
But what can a website broker do for me?
That’s a good question, and the answer is – a lot.
1) Give you an accurate website valuation based on a number of factors that online calculators cannot claim.
2) Present the website to viable potential buyers who are (hopefully) already associated with the website broker and look to them for new and potential interests.
3) Assist in the negotiation of the sale.
4) Compile the paperwork and make it readily available to make the process smoother.
5) Assist with due diligence.
6) Provide support pre and post sale.
7) Protect the seller’s interests with absolute confidentiality.
8) Prepare the site for sale by considering marketing trends and other issues.
9) Many other services too involved to list.
Online business brokers, WebsiteClosers.com, have been in the business of selling website businesses since 1996. During that time, they have acquired a large client base and have established a well-respected reputation for assisting entrepreneurs with the purchase and/or selling of website businesses. If you are interested in selling your website business, call them today at 1-800-251-1559 for a free consultation.