Listen To Our Most Recent Podcast Episodes As Soon As They're Live: Here!

18 Year, Multi-Channel eCommerce Brand in Home Furnishings & Decor – 100% Drop Ship (No inventory to manage)


Website Closers presents a stylish and successful eCommerce opportunity with over 18 years of experience in the Home Décor and Furniture Verticals. Having developed strategic partnerships with a number of big-name brands, the business saw 29% YOY growth between 2019 and 2020, maintains a 5-star seller rating on Amazon, and has 99% positive reviews throughout the brands lifetime selling on the platform.

Founded in 2003 as an importer of exquisite, hand-crafted porcelain and glass décor designs from the Czech Republic and Poland, the brand has evolved to offer high-end home decor, including accent furniture, lighting, and rugs, as well as kitchen appliances, and bathroom furnishings. With their diverse product offering, this company sees an average order value of $250 with 35% of their business coming from the sale of bathroom furnishings, 35% of their business coming from customer interest in their unique rug collection, 15% of their business coming from the sale of accent furniture, and the remaining 5% coming from a variety of their eclectic home décor collection.

Understanding the value of expansive diversity, this company operates across a variety of marketplaces, including Amazon, Walmart, and Houzz. Pairing strategic PPC campaigns on all 3 sales channels with strong retargeting campaigns to recapture customers that have abandoned their carts, this target has skillfully maximized sales across these platforms. In recent years, 80% of the business’ sales have been generated on Amazon with the remaining 20% coming from Walmart and Houzz.

Having always placed an emphasis on high-quality products and high-quality customer service, this brand has developed a solid customer base and benefits from a strong sense of customer loyalty. It’s no surprise that the business has acquired multiple best seller badges throughout the years. Leveraging a 100% drop-shipping model, this target is able to offer their customers a wide variety of options, with over 200,000 active SKUs, while still maintaining low overhead costs.

As of January 2021, the seller recognized $303,786 in discretionary earnings and with nearly two decades of experience in the business, ownership streamlined operations enough to only spend an average of 20 hours per week on their daily operational tasks. These tasks include the acquisition of new SKUs, research into new verticals, maintaining vendor relationships, overseeing the business’ accounts payable, and managing the existing marketing initiatives. For support, the owner relies on one full-time and one part-time customer service representative to handle customer service issues and inquiries.

An ambitious buyer could easily propel profits by utilizing this company’s stellar reputation to catapult into adjacent verticals with new product offerings. Additionally, a new buyer could expand into additional marketplaces, like Etsy,, and eBay to capitalize on their existing audiences and generate new revenue streams.

With the majority of their business coming organically from social media and promotional email marketing campaigns, a deeper dive into paid social media marketing and continuous email marketing strategies could be extremely effective. Other options for driving new traffic include implementing an aggressive search engine optimization strategy to leverage the existing home decorating-based blog content that they already have to build domain authority and improve organic search results. Furthermore, refreshing their existing customer loyalty campaign, growing their already lucrative PPC campaigns, adding even more diverse SKUs, and engaging with the company’s existing database of 2,000 contacts with targeted, user-based email marketing campaigns that are tailored to their audience or focused on retargeting could also be great new ways to generate more revenue.

This industry leader carries unparalleled profit potential that any buyer would be wise to take advantage of. Capitalizing on the tremendous success that this business has already seen, adding to an already impressive collection of products, giving more attention to aspects of their market strategy, and making their way into the international marketplace could lead to huge new profits for this prominent, well-established company.

With over two decades in business, this company has built up an unimpeachable reputation and offers the prospective purchaser excellent industry and consumer standing. This is an ideal opportunity to acquire a revenue-generating, reputable business that still has the potential for additional scalability and for skyrocketing profits.

This eCommerce Brand Represented by:

Technology & Internet M&A

Listing ID: WC2330

Asking Price
$ 1,550,000
Cash Flow
$ 345,850
Gross Income
$ 2,789,266
Year Established