Listen To Our Most Recent Podcast Episodes As Soon As They're Live: Here!

European Weighted Blanket Brand – All Products are Proprietary & Trademarked – $172 AOV – Strong YOY Sales & Profit Growth

Contact Us About This Listing
Share:

Website Closers® presents a flourishing eCommerce Brand in the Weighted Blanket and Sleeping Products vertical. The business has experienced unprecedented growth and shows no signs of slowing down. It has recently expanded internationally, with more countries on the radar in the following months.

The core product is a proprietary weighted blanket designed to improve sleep and thus health. There’s no better feeling than curling up in front of your TV, wrapping yourself in your favorite blanket, and hugging your loved ones, even if it’s just a pillow.

Therapeutic weighted blankets are a type of blanket with greater weight. These blankets are filled with hundreds of thousands of tiny glass spheres made from natural siliceous sand allowing users to feel the physical pressure, thereby providing a calming effect. Technically, the weighted blanket uses the principles of Deep Pressure Stimulation (DPS) or Deep Touch Pressure (DTP) to improve relaxation in the human body, a process also known as sensory integration therapy.

Several disorders related to sleep, stress, anxiety, Asperger Syndrome, and autism are being treated with the help of weighted blankets. This is driving the market rampantly. Additionally, due to the rise in competition and the internet boom, the online distribution channel of the market is forecasted to witness rapid growth.

90% of this company’s sales come from Denmark, where it quickly became the market leader and continues to build this position. The business has seen growth almost every month since its inception, and sales in Sweden, a considerably more mature and large market, are beginning to increase. Excitingly, the company will launch in Germany by the start of October, an even larger market than Sweden and five times the size of Denmark. Competition there is not exceptionally high, and as a result, expectations are incredibly high.

The business has national exclusivity agreements in place with its supplier, a trademarked, market-leading brand, and an excellent online presence.

A 100% stock inventory model is used. The owner, along with a demand planner that helps manage inventory, aims to maintain one month’s worth of stock in addition to two months of safety stock.

Orders are placed every six to eight weeks. The company has negotiated excellent payment terms with its supplier. 20% is paid up-front for manufacturing to begin, and the remaining 80% is only due 55 days later.

The typical customer is a woman between the age of 30 and 55. She values the quality of life and health. That said, the company sells to all demographics in Denmark since most people see value in improving their sleep quality. These customers have a high lifetime value since they earn a good salary and are very supportive of the brand and product.

The owner works only around seven hours weekly on the business. His primary tasks are related to advertising and ensuring revenue targets are met. Additionally, he manages team members and assists with any issues that may occur.

Two part-time employees manage customer service, addressing all tickets by phone, email, chat, and social media. Agencies and experts handle most areas of the business, and some of the country’s best manage SEO, Google Ads, Affiliate marketing, CRO, email marketing, and social media. Return on ad spend across the board has been exceptional. The minimal owner workload allows the focus to remain on expansion, and opportunities are rife given the brand’s domestic success.

This acquisition opportunity is ideal for somebody who wants to enjoy a well-oiled machine without the need for much sweat equity or an ambitious buyer who wants to scale the brand to extraordinary heights. Few skills are required to run the company since it has been so skillfully automated, yet knowledge of eCommerce and advertising would be preferable. A buyer should know how to run an eCommerce business and communicate with the different agencies and team members.

This Company is Represented by:

WebsiteClosers.com

Tech, Internet & eCommerce Business Brokers

WC 2859

Asking Price
$ 2,900,000
Cash Flow
$ 579,284
Gross Income
$ 2,767,798
Year Established
2020
Employees
2

    Interested in this Listing? Send us
    a message today.

    Or feel free to contact us
    at [email protected]
    or by phone: (800) 251-1559

    800-251-1559