The target is a large, growing Nutritional Supplements Internet Company that operates under 5 separate consumer brands. All 5 brands are included in this opportunity. This eCommerce company has been in business for almost 4 years and has already amassed 50 separate SKUs – a very large number of SKUs in comparison to most other companies in the nutritional supplements space.
The business has clean books and records, making it a prime opportunity for a smart, qualified entrepreneur to put as little as 10% down and leverage the balance over a 10 year amortization period. This company is set to grow tremendously in the coming years, making the ROI a very near occurrence opportunity.
All products are sourced in the United States via cFMP contract manufacturers that operate in FDA certified facilities. The company uses Fulfilled by Amazon (FBA) for all of its storage, shipping, returns and logistics needs, which means that all of the products sold by this company are available via Amazon Prime, 2-day Shipping. This has allowed the business to keep SG&A low, while maintaining a customer base that receives product in 1-2 business days.
This eCommerce Company has built a highly recognized consumer brand using the power of the Amazon Platform. The company has also been on Amazon’s Subscribe & Save program– this program builds a solid, monthly Recurring Revenue base for the company, which greatly increases the overall market value of the company as this subscription revenue mixes into sales.
The company has focused its efforts to date on the Amazon platform and has a highly-advanced presence on the platform, including a high-profile brand registry page and advanced marketing via Amazon Marketing Services. Notwithstanding the growth the company has achieved to date, and will continue to achieve just in the current SKUs on Amazon alone and Amazon’s own growth trends, there continues to be an abundance of near term growth opportunities, including expanding is website storefront, selling on other marketplaces like Jet.com and Walmart.com, using the Amazon FBA warehousing platform to expand Internationally and selling wholesale to Bricks and Mortar Retailers.
The value propositions for this company are very clear:
– 5 Branded product Lines with a presence on the Amazon Brand Registry, removing Buy Box competition and ASIN merges.
– A Subscribe & Save program that has grown tremendously since inception.
– High Profit Margins – margins are always higher when selling your own, proprietary product lines versus the product lines of others.
– The element of command and control is more present when selling branded products.
– Branded products that do well on the Amazon platform also tend to do well within Google’s Search Algorithm for the keywords associated with the product lines and on other platforms, like Jet.
– There are a number of scale opportunities available to this company, including adding addition products, continuing to expand internationally, and adding more traditional sales channels, like GNC, Target, Walgreens, Rite-Aid and much more.
– A network of Affiliates could be added to sell the products via the Shopify Storefront.
– The products could also be sold to distributors and other retailers at wholesale.
This company has everything smart entrepreneurs, investors and lenders are looking for in an M&A opportunity: High Growth, 5 Proprietary Product Lines, #1 Best Sellers, Highly Scalable, Recurring Revenue and Clean Numbers. It is a rare breed and truly stands out from the crowd.
This Amazon FBA Business represented by:
Tech, Internet & Website Business Brokers