Website Closers® is pleased to present an exceptionally unique offering. The opportunity is a state of the art telecommunications platform that connects thousands of clients per month with any of over 250 psychic advisors. Make no mistake, this is not crystal balls, tarot cards and voodoo dolls. This is a high-tech advisory experience for those looking for a little guidance. For over ten years, this Company has facilitated comfort, emotional support and direction for more than a million clients – all billed by the minute.
The Company’s psychic advisors assist clients with guidance on life areas of love and relationships, but also cover a broad range of other topics such as questions on family, career, finances, and their calling in life. In addition to these live readings, the Company also offers:
Horoscopes via SMS – A free service and remarketing strategy of the Company is daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly horoscopes. In addition, users can subscribe to have their personal horoscope texted to them each day.
Zodiac Love Compatibility Tool – A free service and remarketing strategy of the Company is their Zodiac Love Compatibility Tool. Here users can select the sign of themselves and their partner and connect to 144 articles of advice.
Psychic Blogs – A free service and remarketing strategy of the Company is their Psychic Blog, containing 100’s of self-help and inspirational articles.
The Company itself does not provide Psychic Readings. Rather, it provides an advanced technology platform designed to connect consumers of psychic readings to contract providers of that service, resulting in a turn-key, 24/7 business that has been able to consistently produce high profits year after year with no working capital requirements. This Company is the epitome of how to generate high returns with low overhead via the “gig economy” format. After three years of development and over $200,000, the Company has recently finished a complete redesign of the website and is about to begin beta testing of a new mobile app. The new 5x portal technology provides separate portal access for:
IOS and Android App Members
Psychic Advisor Admin
Clients of the site can now select any one of four ways to communicate with their Psychic advisor: Phone, Chat, Message and Text.
The Company maintains approximately 250 Psychic Advisors. All advisors work remotely and are 1099 independent contractors, categorized as entertainers by federal employment laws. The psychic advisors are paid approximately 25% of services sold, leaving attractive gross margins of 75% or more.
Beyond the contracted advisors, the Company has one full time General Manager plus three other full time employees, all of whom also work remotely. These FTEs are responsible for customer service (about 125 calls per day), social media management, screening of new psychic applicants, payroll management and quality control. Thanks to the comprehensive coverage of the admin team, executive oversight is minimal and focuses on web development, marketing and any issues elevated by the GM. Because all employees, contractors and management work remotely, there is no need for a centralized office of any type. The company is 100% virtual and is relocatable to any location in the world.
The Company currently operates primarily in the US market with some Canadian penetration. However, due to the easy scalability of the new web platform, the model could quickly be duplicated in other markets and languages and/or be rebranded domestically to increase US market share. Alternatively, the platform could be used to launch similar “advice based” online services. For example: An expansion site could host an “expert” in any field, where the user could seek consultation: lawyers, doctors, veterinarians, mechanics, electronic technicians, computer technicians, tax accountants, plumbers, electricians, and more.
The evergreen aspect and longevity of a company such as this cannot be disputed. Psychic readings have dated back to ancient times, originally founded in astrology. Seers, prophets, and clairvoyants served a functionary role in early civilization. The role of these individuals clearly continues today, and will forever appeal to a solid segment of society that seeks reassurance and spiritual guidance from Psychic Advisors. This can be no more clearly demonstrated than by the year over year results of the Company.
After ten years of development, marketing, and steady reinvestment, the executives are ready to offer their company to new owners and transition to enjoy the financial success their creation has provided. We look forward to discussing this amazing opportunity with you!
This Online Business is Represented by:
Tech & Internet M&A
Listing ID: WC 2556