There are a lot of struggles you’ll find yourself facing up against when it comes to buying and selling businesses, which is why finding the best business brokers that work for you is absolutely paramount for getting the best results. This applies whether you’re a business owner interested in selling your darling brand, or an entrepreneur eager to get your hands on a new venture for your portfolio, with business brokers paving the way for a fair deal for both parties.
Since we know it can be a headache trying to narrow down some possible brokerage firms to work with, we’ve put together a list of (in our own humble opinion), the Top 10 Best Business Brokers in the USA in 2024, in the hopes it can lend a spotlight to the top business brokers that we’ve found to be deserving of it.
You might be wondering by what basis we decided who the best online business brokers are. After all, a quick glance at the list of business brokers in the USA can easily tell you that there are many, many, many options out there in the industry for potential buyers and sellers alike, so narrowing them all down to a top ten feels like a tall order to make. There are a few factors we took into consideration when putting together this list, which include, but aren’t limited to:
Now, with all that said and done, let’s move onto our top 10 business brokers in USA rankings!
10. Calder Associates. Rounding out our list at number 10 is the capable Calder Associates. Founded in 2002, they made our list of business brokers through the wealth of experience they bring to the table and comprehensive approach to business transactions.
9. Murphy Business. Known as one of the largest business brokerage firms in the United States, their trustworthy status has been well-earned. They emphasize understanding the specific needs of their clients, then factoring that information into their deals.
8. Woodbridge International. This veteran of the field has been in the game for over three decades now, and though they have “international” in their name, they’ve made sure not to neglect their US clients through the years.
7. Flippa. Seven isn’t a lucky number for no reason! Sitting in this spot is the fantastic Flippa, which serves to connect clients in the digital space with the help of their user-friendly, streamlined interface.
6. Transworld Business Brokers. Transworld Business Brokers, otherwise known as Transworld Business Advisors, is another seasoned 30+ year old brokerage firm. If you want proof on why they’re one of the best business brokers, then all you really need to do is glance at the various awards they’ve earned through the years.
We’re getting into the crème de la crème, here: these brokerage firms are, as far as we’re concerned, the best of the top 10 business brokers in the USA. These firms are well-established, known to consistently deliver quality results, and set themselves apart from the countless other companies out there with everything they have to offer.
5. Sunbelt Business Brokers. Kicking us off at 5th place are the sunny Sunbelt Business Brokers. Their website is optimized and easy on the eyes, they’re skilled in giving the small to mid-sized deals the care they deserve, and their global reach gives them access to a truly massive number of possible clients.
4. VR Business Brokers. Not to be confused for “Virtual Reality Business Brokers”, the VR in their name stands for Valued Representation, which this firm delivers in full to their clients. Launched in 1979, their services have satisfied many clients through the years, to the point that they’ve won Corporate Live Wire’s “Leading Business Advisor – USA” award, and earned various other accomplishments for their good work.
3. ValleyBiggs. Coming in at third place is ValleyBiggs, a brokerage firm that’s perfect for business owners that either have a middle market brand they’re looking to sell, or for entrepreneurs that have their heart set on buying one for themselves. The team working at the brokerage firm has been working in the space for over two decades now, so it’s pretty safe to say that they know what they’re doing when it comes to dealing with businesses of this size.
2. SellerForce. For those of you with a penchant for small businesses, this brokerage firm is for you. Since 1998, they’ve been facilitating the sale of digital companies, with their team of business brokers having, astonishingly, represented over $1 billion in sales. They also offer free consultation services, which is perfect if you’re looking to learn more about how much your business is worth before getting into the nitty gritty of putting it up for sale.
1. Website Closers. Putting our own brokerage firm in first place? Scandalous! Rest assured, though, that our position here isn’t undeserved. Website Closers is adept at selling companies up to 500 million in worth, with a focus on the tech, internet, and digital industries. We have sold close to a billion dollars’ worth of businesses throughout the years, and put in the work to make sure you get the maximum value for your brand. Our website also features some nifty bonuses, such as a business valuation calculator and a blog all about the art of selling your business.
So, there you have it: the top 10 business brokers in USA according to us. Like we mentioned before, some brokerage firms will be better for some entrepreneurs than others, because the wide range of businesses out there means that a wide range of firms is needed to fully accommodate them all. It’s always a good idea to shop around and see what best suits your needs and preferences, but we hope that this list helps you find the best business broker for you.
If you’re interested in seeing just why we believe we’re number 1 in the US for yourself, then feel free to message our broker team today to set you on the path to a satisfactory deal.